Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2021

How to add an attachment to an email

 This tutorial will show you how to add an attachment to an email

I am working in Paintshop pro 2020 for graphics. Word and Word pad everything else. My operating system is Windows 10.
If you right click on any graphic and choose the "open link in new tab" option, it will open up a large 'easier to see' image.

This tutorial - as all of my tutorials - assumes the reader is an absolute beginner. I am going to walk you through every step using words and screenshots.
Assuming you have already got a document or picture you want to send in an email. We need to attach that to the email so the recipient can download it at their end.

First of all I'm going to open up my email account. You go and open yours. Compose your mail ready to send. See the little paper clip image No1. left click and it will open your PC.

You're going to go and find what it is you wish to send as an attachment. Mine was in my documents and in a field service folder I had already made before. [see screenshot below]























Once you've located your document, point your mouse and do a left click. You will automatically be back in your email account again and see that your document has automatically attached itself. [see screenshot below] 












Clever huh!

Go ahead if you want to and add more, but be warned, your attachments will be limited. You could pop a number of attachments into a zip folder and send that if you like. If you don't know how to do that, I'll add a tutorial soon.

Thank you for using my tutorials. I hope they help to make life a little easier. If you know someone that could benefit from them, please pass the word around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.